Making CRM more rewarding for sales, marketing, and service teams to improve and perform well is the mission of Outfield. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our websites and mobile applications.
1.2. Scope and Intent
When you use Outfield's services and apps you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms. If you are using Outfield on behalf of a company or other legal entity and would like a custom agreement tailored to your specific needs, please contact our team and we would be happy to work with you: [email protected]
2. Your Obligations
2.1. Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws and this Agreement and the policies and processes explained in the following sections and related webpages:
2.2. Your submissions to Outfield
You understand that the places and people you store in Outfield as accounts and/or contacts are your data subjects, and you are considered the data controller for this personal data. As such, you understand and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the sender from which such content was originated. This means that you, not Outfield, are entirely responsible for all such content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via this Services. Outfield does not control such content posted via the Services, and as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content.
We will respect the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content.
Outfield may grant other Members access and share rights to your content and information in accordance with this Agreement and your settings.
You promise to only provide us information and content that you have the right to give us and you promise that your Outfield profile will be truthful.
Any content or information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing content or information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit it and that it is not confidential and not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights (including any intellectual property rights).
It is your responsibility to keep your information accurate and updated on Outfield's services.
2.3. Service Eligibility
You are eligible to enter into this contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age”, as defined by the age of the sixteen.
The information you provide is truthful.
To be eligible to use the Services, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Outfield account, (3) are not a competitor of Outfield or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Outfield; (4) will only maintain one Outfield account at any given time; (5) will use your real name and only provide accurate information to Outfield; (6) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (7) will not violate any rights of Outfield or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (8) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
2.4. Your Membership
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else.
You will not copy or transfer any part of the Services.
The profile you create on Outfield will become part of your Organization on Outfield. However, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other’s accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your Outfield account to another party; and (5) not charge anyone for access to any portion of Outfield, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please view the settings section of your account on the Outfield web app or contact us.
You will pay us for any losses that you cause.
You agree to indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees and agents and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Outfield.
We shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless you and your officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all losses arising out of or relating to any claim, suit, action or proceeding by a third party to the extent that such losses arise from (1) any allegation in such action that your use of the Services in compliance with this Agreement infringes a U.S. Intellectual Property Right, (2) an allegation of facts that, if true, would constitute our breach of any of our representations, warranties, covenants or obligations under this Agreement or (3) negligence or more culpable act or omission (including recklessness or willful misconduct) by us or any of our representatives in connection with this Agreement. The foregoing obligation does not apply to any action or losses arising out of or relating to any:
(a) access to or use of the Services in combination with any hardware, system, software, network or other materials or service not provided or authorized otherwise in writing by us;
(b) modification of the Services other than: (1) by or on behalf of us; or (2) with our written approval;
(c) failure to timely implement any modifications, upgrades, replacements or enhancements made available to you by or on behalf of us.
You will honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium Services”), you agree to Outfield storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subscription. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. Outfield does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. You may cancel or suspend your Premium Services by contacting us at any time. We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction. You also acknowledge that Outfield's Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
2.7. Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement
If you think you have to breach this Agreement, you will let us know beforehand.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
2.8. Notifications and Service Messages
You are okay with us providing you with important notices on our websites, mobile apps, or email.
The contact information you provide must be accurate or you may not receive important notices.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, Outfield may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Outfield to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Outfield may communicate with you through your Outfield account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Outfield account or services associated with Outfield. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Services.
2.9. Outfield Applications
This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well.
Outfield may offer the Services through applications built using Outfield's platform (“Outfield Applications”). Examples of Outfield Applications include its smart phone applications (e.g. Outfield for Android and iOS), its add-ons (e.g. Closers, Closers Coffee, Fluid Inventory, and RUPL), and Outfield's “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. Outfield Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section 4.2. If you use an Outfield Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, or web pages containing Outfield plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your Outfield data through the Outfield Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Outfield account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing Outfield through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
2.10. User-to-User Communication and Sharing
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Outfield offers various forums such as Outfield Organizations which are private groups you can create by adding your team members. In such forums you can post your observations and comments. Outfield also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post content. Outfield members can create Outfield Organizations, however, Outfield, in its sole discretion, may close or transfer Outfield Organizations, or remove content from them or from anywhere on the Services if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights. Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Members and Outfield cannot guarantee that other Members will or will not use the ideas and information that you share on Outfield, nor the manner of use. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to your Outfield Organization, or elsewhere on Outfield. Outfield IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON OUTFIELD.
2.12. Export Control
You won’t break export laws.
Your use of Outfield services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
2.13. Contributions to Outfield
If you provide feedback to us, make sure you don’t include confidential or infringing materials. You grant us rights to your feedback.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services ("Contributions") in any way to Outfield, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Outfield is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Outfield shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Outfield may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to Outfield rights to exploit your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Outfield under any circumstances.
3. Your Rights
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or Outfield authorized application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Outfield or its Members), to view content and information and otherwise use the Services, to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof, the Members’ settings and your degree of connection with them, in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Outfield contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Outfield commercially unless expressly authorized by Outfield) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Outfield and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Outfield websites.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new European privacy regulation which replaces the EU Data Protection Directive called Directive 95/46/EC. The GDPR aims to strengthen the security and protection of personal data in the EU and harmonize EU data protection law. We are big fans of GDPR here at Outfield because we think it gives individuals important rights over their data. Outfield is committed to always operating in the best interests of our customers and this includes compliance with GDPR. Outfield's policy regarding GDPR compliances can he viewed at https://www.outfieldapp.com/gdpr
4. Our Rights & Obligations
4.1. Services Availability
For as long as Outfield continues to offer the Services, Outfield shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Outfield as it may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. Our goal is to make the Services accessible by you a minimum of 99.7% of the time during each calendar month. Although we cannot guarantee such uptime, we have exceeded this target every month to date since our inception.
4.2. Third Party Content, Sites and Developers
By using the Services, you may be exposed to other Members’ or third party content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Except for certain limited circumstances, such as where legally required, we generally do not review or filter such content. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for other Members’ or third party content or information or for any damage of any kind incurred as result of your reliance thereon.
4.3. Disclosure of User Information
4.4. Interactions with other Members
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Outfield reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Outfield determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
4.5. Intellectual Property Notices
The Services include the copyrights and Intellectual property rights of Outfield and except for the limited license granted to you in Section 3, Outfield reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Outfield's trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Outfield are trademarks or registered trademarks of Outfield, Outfield Venture Organization, or Outfield Affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with Outfield may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
4.6. Data Protection
Outfield shall take all reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of customer data. You shall remain in control of your data for the purposes and in compliance with any applicable data protection act in force from time to time. You shall remain the owner of all customer-specific data (recorded data, processed data, stored data, issued data) and shall solely be entitled to dispose of them. Outfield shall be under no obligation to check the data and contents stored for you in terms of the legal admissibility of their collection, processing and use; this shall remain the exclusive responsibility of you the customer.
List of processors and sub-processors:
- Outfield Corporation - A processor for operational and technical purposes based in the US.
- Heroku - A sub-processor for application hosting services.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - A sub-processor for hosting
- Google - A sub-processor for hosting services, processing map and routing data, cloud computing services, application analytics, and mobile app & device processing. A service provider for email communication.
- Apple - A sub-processor for mobile app & device processing.
- Zendesk - A service provider for support services.
- Hubspot - A sub-processor for marketing communication.
- Sendgrid - A sub-processor for automated email communication.
- OneSignal - A sub-processor for push/desktop notifications
- Stripe - A sub-processor for payment processing.
- Chargify - A sub-processor for payment processing.
- Mixpanel - A sub-processor for application analytics processing.
- Typeform - A sub-processor for application training services.
- Bugsnag - A sub-processor for application error monitoring.
- Cloudflare - A sub-processor for web content delivery & security.
- NewRelic - A sub-processor for application monitoring.
We have implemented security safeguards designed to protect the personal information that you provide in accordance with industry leading security practices such as 2048 bit industry standard SSL, encrypted passwords, and token based authentication for the API (used by the Outfield mobile apps to access the data). For more information on Outfield security, view our security page.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON OUTFIELD OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR OUTFIELD AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. OUTFIELD DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, OUTFIELD AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY OUTFIELD OR ANYTHING RELATED TO OUTFIELD, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR OUTFIELD ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. OUTFIELD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES SENT THROUGH OUTFIELD TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON OUR WEBSITES MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. OUTFIELD DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, OUTFIELD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. OUTFIELD DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. OUTFIELD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, OUTFIELD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE OUTFIELD SITES DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
6. Limitation of Liability
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Neither Outfield nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Outfield Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Services, any Platform Applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Outfield. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
• Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
• Not apply to any damage that Outfield may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in this Agreement.
• Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
7.1. Mutual rights of termination
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Outfield pursuant to Section 9.3. This notice will be effective upon Outfield processing your notice. Outfield may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Outfield or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your Outfield account includes disabling your access to Outfield and may also bar you from any future use of Outfield.
7.2. Misuse of the Services
Outfield may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes abusing the Outfield messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Outfield's authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that Outfield, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Outfield has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Members who, in Outfield's sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
7.3. Effect of Termination
Upon termination of your Outfield account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Section 3 (“Your Rights”) and Sections 4.1., 4.2., and 4.3. (“Our Rights and Obligations”).
8. Dispute Resolution
8.1. Arbitration Option
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. General Terms
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
9.3. Notices and Service of Process
In addition to Section 2.8. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on the Outfield site(s) or app(s). Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section shall have no legal effect.
9.4. Entire Agreement
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and Outfield regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Outfield services, third-party content or third party software.
9.5. Amendments to This Agreement
9.6. No informal waivers, agreements or representations
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Outfield Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Outfield Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Outfield.
9.7. No Injunctive Relief
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than Outfield, that Outfield owns a 50% or greater interest in (“Affiliate”) are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce this Agreement directly against you.
9.9. Assignment and Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Outfield for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
9.10. Potential Other Rights and Obligations
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
10. Outfield “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”
10.1. Do undertake the following:
Here’s a list of some of the specific things we ask you to do and not do on Outfield..
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
4. Review and comply with notices sent by Outfield concerning the Services;
5. Use the Services in a professional manner; and
6. Use your real name on your profile.
10.2. Don’t undertake the following:
1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Outfield;
2. Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
3. Create a Member profile for anyone other than a natural person;
4. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Outfield;
5. Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
6. Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity on Outfield;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
• Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
• Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
• Adds content to a field that is not intended for such field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Outfield);
• Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
• Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Outfield to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (b) sending messages to distribution lists, newsOrganization aliases, or Organization aliases;
• Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Outfield or any user of Outfield;
• Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; or
• Even if it is legal where you are located, create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
• Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
• Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Outfield (excluding content posted by you).
• Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
• Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from Outfield to provide any service that is competitive, in Outfield sole discretion, with Outfield;
• Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Outfield unless you have entered into a written agreement with Outfield;
• Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Outfield or technology underlying the Services, or other Members’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Outfield's;
• Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Outfield or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
• Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Outfield Organization or any other service or functionality of Outfield, without the express written permission of Outfield;
• Deep-link to our sites for any purpose, (i.e. creating or posting a link to a Outfield web page other than Outfield home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Outfield or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Organization on Outfield;
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Outfield, including those of both Outfield and any of its licensors;
• Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Outfield;
• Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Outfield except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
• Share information of non- Members without their express consent;
• Infringe or use Outfield's brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Outfield” in any business name, email, or URL or including Outfield's trademarks and logos;
• Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
• Use bots or other automated methods to access Outfield, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through Outfield, unless explicitly permitted by Outfield;
• Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Outfield for purposes of monitoring Outfield's availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
• Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Outfield's website;
• Attempt to or actually access Outfield by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Outfield such as its mobile application or by navigating to its website using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Outfield using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Outfield;
• Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Outfield;
• Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Outfield's infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Members or Outfield personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Outfield, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Outfield; and/or
• Interfere or disrupt or game Outfield or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Outfield, or Outfield' search algorithms.
If you have any questions or feedback, or need to reach our Data Protection Officer, please reach out to our support team by email at [email protected].
Copyright © 2023 Outfield. All Rights Reserved.